Friday, November 6, 2009

Bowing deeply and with gratitude

TO: Kristin Carlson, at Think Creative Consulting for your presence, your skill, and your loving kindness in your role as “midwife” (my term for web designer) to me as I birthed this new expression of my Self and my offerings. I am so very grateful to you for being YOU!

TO: Jennifer Morrison, at Ashtangaway Yoga for referring me to Kristin knowing that she would be a perfect match for me! Thank you also, grace-full woman, for your loving and authentic presence on this earth and in my life. You are oh-so-dear to me!

Love, love, love to you both!
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane,

    WOW! Absolutely beautiful!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane for this new manifestation of your offerings. I rejoice in and appreciate its inspiring beauty. Many Blessings to BLOSSOM and its creators.

    With Love & Gratitude

    Eveline

    ReplyDelete