Monday, October 19, 2009

My availability


Minnesota Clients: From November 12 through November 16 I'll be working in Minnesota, and will be available for in-person sessions.

Santa Fe Clients: Through the end of December, I will be available for in-person sessions in Santa Fe. Beginning February 2009, I'll be available for phone sessions.

All Clients: During the month of January, 2010, I will be out-of-the-office, Journeying with my partner, David, in Asia.

To maintain and nurture your relationship with your flower essence blend and the intentions you set for your Self, be sure to plan ahead by scheduling sessions during the month of December, and placing orders for flower essence products and refills of your personal flower essence blend by Monday, December 28th so I may fill your order prior to being away in January.

February, 2010 and on: While I do not yet know where my partner and I will choose to make our next home, I will be available for phone sessions in February after returning from our Journey to Asia.

If I sum this up, I’ll be away and Journeying during the month of January, and will have a new mailing address sometime in February. I’ll keep you posted!

Magical blessings to us all!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment