Monday, May 17, 2010

SANTA FE VISIT

From Wednesday, May 26 to Friday, June 4, I'll be in Santa Fe, New Mexico with my partner, David. We'll be attending the wedding of our friends and former neighbors, Kate and Trent, as well as visiting with dear, dear friends before heading back to California for further exploration on where we'd like to make our next home.

For those with scheduled bookings during this time, we'll have our phone session as planned. I have a few remaining openings during that week as well for anyone in New Mexico or elsewhere who wants to contact me for an Intuitive Reading and/or Flower Essence Session Series. I'll be happy to be available to you.

Now is a perfect time to place your order for Flower Essence products so that I have time to lovingly fill your order prior to my travels.

So very many Blessings to you!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment